Keeping In TouchLast modified: September 3, 2011
If you or a loved one is:
- returning home after a hospital stay
- senior citizen
- no longer driving
- suffering from memory problems
- adult children live out of town
- adult children work full time
- safety concerns
- still living on the family farm alone
- want to remain in your home longer
Keeping In Touch Services can help. We call for you when you can’t be there.
Visit www.keepingintouchsolutions.com for more information and to sign up for our services.